LEKKI PEAL GARDEN PHASE I

Lekki peal garden phase I

 -  is a home you have been desiring, sitting in the mist of development and great infrastructures.

Lekki peal garden phase I depicts luxury.

HIGHLIGHTS.

-- Good road network.
-- Gate and secure environment.
-- Sport corridors.
-- Shopping mall.
-- Street light
-- Landscaping
-- Portable water.
-- Perimeter fence.
-- Electricity.
-- Drainage system

Location; Abijo Behind CEDEC International schools.

Title: Governor's consent

Size; 600sqm

Price: N 10,500,000

Initial deposit N2,000,000

NEIGHBORHOOD.
-- Cedec International schools.
-- Emperor Estate.
-- Fara Park.
-- Noveral mall
-- Green spring Group of schools.
-- Omu resort.
-- Merrigold resort.
-- Lakowe Lake resort.
-- Meridian Park Estate.
-- Mayfair gardens.
-- Eko Akate Ocean gardeners.

For enquiries call or WhatsApp
09090806456

Talk to us, we are here to help you find that property of your choice.

Check us on IG @p-1- properties
Tweeter @peace1properti1
Fb Peace1properties
Call or WhatsApp
09090806456




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CROWN VISTA CITY

CO-OWN TO RESELL